Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am starting this blog on our 2 year LID anniversary. I have followed several blogs from the Rumor Queen site and following the journey of other families has helped in this long wait. I have been watching other people go on this journey and sitting on the sidelines waiting to join the conversation, well I guess this is the time. Thanks to all of the other bloggers that have shared their journey and helped give us hope that there is an end and wonderful gift at the end of this road.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I read your comment on my blog. It is quite the journey we are on. I've joked before that we are in the only line that actually gets longer as we wait in it. There are days when I am very down and wonder if we should do something else. Then my heart aches for my little girl, my little girl who is from China. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete